- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
- 2 min walk
- Galveston Seawall
- 17 min walk
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Galveston, TX (GLS-Scholes Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Galveston, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is on the beach. Port of Galveston (Galveston Wharves) and Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier and Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark.
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier - 2 min walk
- Galveston Seawall - 17 min walk
- Porretto Beach - 2 min drive
- Bishop's Palace - 2 min drive
- Grand 1894 Opera House - 2 min drive
- Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 52 min drive
- Oasis Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Chick-fil-A - 3 min walk
- Fishtales - 3 min walk
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. - 3 min walk
- Brew Station - 7 min walk
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Galveston
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Points Sheraton Galveston Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Galveston
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff fail to read messages sent prior to our visit so they ended up splitting up our group between two different buildings. Also the building that they put us in was housing two hundred birds which defecated on you when you tried to get to the room at 1am.