Get an overview of this hotel4-star riverfront hotel, walk to Kushida Shrine
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Fukuoka, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Canal City Hakata and Kushida Shrine. Tochoji Temple and Hakata Machiya Folk Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a microwave in a common area, this smoke-free hotel has dry cleaning and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 29 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and LCD TVs. Guests will also find premium bedding, desks, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Candeo Hotels - The Hakata Terrace
Candeo Hotels - The Hakata Terrace features a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Fukuoka hotel also offers an elevator (lift) and a microwave in a common area.
Candeo Hotels - The Hakata Terrace is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shared microwave
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- LCD TV
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 300 and JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Candeo Hakata Terrace
- Candeo Hakata Terrace Fukuoka
- Candeo Hotels Hakata Terrace
- Candeo Hotels Hakata Terrace Fukuoka
- Candeo Hotels Hakata Terrace Hotel Fukuoka
- Candeo Hotels Hakata Terrace Hotel
- Candeo Hotels The Hakata Terrace
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.