Get an overview of this hotel4-star Riverside hotel, walk to Kushida Shrine
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Fukuoka, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Canal City Hakata and Kushida Shrine. Tochoji Temple and Hakata Machiya Folk Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a microwave in a common area, this smoke-free hotel has dry cleaning and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 29 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus fridges and LCD televisions. Guests will also find premium bedding, desks and free toiletries.
Candeo Hotels - The Hakata Terrace
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Shared microwave
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- LCD TV
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between JPY300 and JPY1000 per person (approximately)
- Candeo Hotels Hakata Terrace Hotel Fukuoka
- Candeo Hotels Hakata Terrace Hotel
- Candeo Hotels Hakata Terrace Fukuoka
- Candeo Hotels Hakata Terrace
We should mention
One child aged 11 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.