Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Frankfurt hotel in Altstadt, walk to Zeilgalerie
Popular property highlights
Located in Altstadt, this luxury hotel is steps from Stock Exchange and Zeilgalerie. St. Paul's Church and Alte Oper are also within 10 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite.
All 217 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and iPod docks. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include 24-hour room service, minibars, and plasma TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
In addition to a full-service spa, Jumeirah Frankfurt features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3918 square feet (364 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Jumeirah Frankfurt has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool heated
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Year Built 2011
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 364
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3918
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Jumeirah Frankfurt has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
El Rayyan - This restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern cuisine.
Ember Bar & Lounge - Onsite cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility.
Talise Spa has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 5
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 20 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 145 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 32 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Frankfurt Jumeirah
- Jumeirah Frankfurt
- Jumeirah Hotel Frankfurt
- Jumeirah Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
We should mention
Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.