Overview of Stewart Aparthotel Edinburgh
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Family Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Vacation Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
In the city centre, Stewart Aparthotel Edinburgh is in Edinburgh's New Town neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Princes Street and George Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Princes Street Gardens and Royal Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Murrayfield Stadium or Musselburgh Racecourse. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Edinburgh travel guide
- George Street - 1 min walk
- Princes Street Gardens - 9 min walk
- Usher Hall - 11 min walk
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo - 12 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle - 12 min walk
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 16 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 25 min drive
- The Oxford Bar - 1 min walk
- The Cambridge Bar - 1 min walk
- Time 4 Thai - 1 min walk
- The Honours - 1 min walk
- Tonic - 1 min walk
About this property
Stewart Aparthotel Edinburgh
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: GBP 0 every 3 days
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fountain Court - Stewart Apartments Edinburgh Scotland
- Stewart Aparthotel Edinburgh Apartment
- Stewart Aparthotel
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities