Overview of St. Giles Apartment
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Situated at St. Giles)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (opposite St Giles Cathedral)
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (Situated at the Royal Mile)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Situated in Fishmarket Close)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Just off the grassmarket)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Situated at Advocate's Close)
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms (Situated at The Old Tolbooth Wynd)
Castle View Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Situated at Johnston Terrace)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Situated in Old Tolbooth Wynd)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Situated in Victoria Street)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (on St Marys Street )
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Situated at Canongate)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Situated at Johnston Terrace)
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Old Town neighbourhood, St. Giles Apartment is in the city centre and near a train station. Princes Street and Royal Mile are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Princes Street Gardens and Calton Hill. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- St. Giles' Cathedral - 2 min walk
- Edinburgh Dungeon - 3 min walk
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo - 3 min walk
- National Museum of Scotland - 5 min walk
- Princes Street Gardens - 5 min walk
- Edinburgh Waverley Station - 4 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 29 min drive
- Stocks Urban Bistro - 1 min walk
- Le Bistrot - 1 min walk
- Signet Library - 1 min walk
- Chatime - 1 min walk
- Angels with Bagpipes - 1 min walk
About this property
St. Giles Apartment
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 6 PM. <br />The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 1 Byres Close, 375 High Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH1 1PW<br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- St. Giles Apartment Edinburgh
- St. Giles Apartment
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Great location in the old town. Steep slippy and worn concrete steps up to the apartment were quite dangerous, especially with luggage and a pram. Extremely uncomfortable beds and rattling old windows in bedrooms made for a long night. Decor and style of apartment quite pleasing overall, though some general repairs definitely needed.