- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Canon Court ApartHotel
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, Private Bathroom (One bedroom)
Apartment, Private Bathroom (Two bedroom)
About this area
Located in Edinburgh, Canon Court ApartHotel is in the business district. Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre and Edinburgh Castle are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Princes Street and Royal Mile. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Murrayfield Stadium. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Edinburgh travel guide
- Princes Street - 13 min walk
- George Street - 13 min walk
- Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre - 14 min walk
- Royal Botanic Garden - 14 min walk
- Princes Street Gardens - 17 min walk
- Edinburgh Waverley Station - 9 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 33 min drive
- Jade Garden - 1 min walk
- Bluebird - 1 min walk
- Di Giorgio - 1 min walk
- Water of Leith Cafe Bistro - 1 min walk
- Blue Bear - 2 min walk
About this property
Canon Court ApartHotel
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
All good and convenient
Great transport to the city. Well thought out equipment. Hot water heater enough for One bath per 24 hours