- Baldwin Street
- 12 min drive
- Signal Hill
- 18 min drive
- Mount Cargill
- 19 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Arden Country House is located in Waitati. Port Chalmers Museum and Otago Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Octagon and Holy Trinity Church. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Forsyth Barr Stadium or Edgar Centre.
- Dunedin Botanic Garden - 12 min drive
- Baldwin Street - 12 min drive
- Signal Hill - 18 min drive
- Mount Cargill - 19 min drive
- Larnach Castle - 35 min drive
- Dunedin Railway Station - 17 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
Arden Country House
Parking and public transport
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Arden Country House Hotel DUNEDIN
- Arden Country House Hotel
- Arden Country House DUNEDIN