- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Marina View
Deluxe Suite, City View
Deluxe Twin Room, City View
Deluxe Room, Marina View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, City View
About this area
Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Dubai Marina and Emirates Golf Club are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Walk and Dubai Marina Mall. Ain Dubai and Aquaventure are not to be missed. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like ziplining and skydiving, or hop on a bike for hire nearby and take a self-guided tour around Dubai. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Jumeirah Lake Towers Station is 12 minutes by foot.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- The Walk - 10 min walk
- Jumeirah Beach - 13 min walk
- Dubai Marina Mall - 18 min walk
- Ain Dubai - 10 min drive
- Skydive Dubai - 14 min drive
- Jumeirah Lake Towers Station - 12 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Orphic Coffee Shop — 1 min walk
- Leonardo Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500.0 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 500 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120 for adults and AED 60 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 252 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 000
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved this hotel! Service, housekeeping, cleanliness, everything was amazing! We stayed at Stella and will be back again!