- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sofitel Dubai The Palm Luxury Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, Sea View
Family Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Sea View
Family Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Family Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchenette
About this area
Located on a private beach, Sofitel Dubai The Palm Luxury Apartments is in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood. Dubai Marina and Burj Al Arab are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Aquaventure - 6 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 19 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 20 min drive
- Jumeirah Beach - 20 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 21 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 18 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 37 min drive
About this property
Sofitel Dubai The Palm Luxury Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 2100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1300 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 10 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 145.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 350 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sofitel Dubai Palm Luxury Apartments Apartment
- Sofitel Palm Luxury Apartments Apartment
- Sofitel Dubai Palm Luxury Apartments
- Sofitel Palm Luxury Apartments
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
The place is in a very good location in Palm Jumeira. Besides the room cleanliness and amenities around the Hotel, the staff were amazingly supportive from the time I contacted them before my arrival to the time of my departure. Mr Azar was particularly supportive and always willing to make sure our stay was comfortable. Our check in experience was the best we have ever seen. I travelled with my family and greatly encourage families to lodge at this place.