Overview of Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Grand Deluxe Family Room
Imperial One Bedroom Suite King
Junior Suite One King Bed
Imperial Two Bedroom Suite
Two Bedroom Suite
Deluxe Double Room, Sea View
Deluxe King Sea View
Club King Sea View
Club Double Sea View
Superior Double Room
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Grand Suite (Imperial)
Royal Apartment, 4 Bedrooms
Royal Apartment, 5 Bedrooms (Seafront)
About this area
Located on a private beach, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach, while Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Dubai Autodrome or Dubai Sports City.
- Aquaventure - 7 min drive
- The Walk - 16 min drive
- Jumeirah Beach - 16 min drive
- Dubai Marina - 17 min drive
- Dubai Marina Mall - 18 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 15 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Imperium – Brasserie offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Amala – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Venue 5 – Open daily.
About this property
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Children's club
- Fitness facilities
- Water park
- Hot tub
- One of the dining venues
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 367.5 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1300
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 650 (from 4 to 15 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 170 for adults and AED 85 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 400
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 367.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel Dubai
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Dubai
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray