- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Jumeirah Al Qasr
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Arabian, Deluxe Room
Junior Suite (Arabian)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Arabian)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Ocean)
Junior Suite (Ocean)
Arabian, Club Room
Club Room (Ocean)
Arabian Room Exclusive for UAE Residents and Nationals
Royal Suite, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Dubai, Jumeirah Al Qasr is connected to a shopping centre. Madinat Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Souk Madinat Jumeirah and Mall of the Emirates. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Wild Wadi Water Park. With scuba diving, snorkelling and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 7 min walk
- Burj Al Arab - 16 min walk
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 6 min drive
- Ski Dubai - 8 min drive
- Umm Suqeim Beach - 8 min drive
- First Gulf Bank Station - 6 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Khaymat Al Bahar — 1 min walk
- The Hide — 1 min walk
About this property
Jumeirah Al Qasr
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 2700
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 2100 (from 4 to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 165 for adults and AED 83 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 150 (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort