- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room at Concourse C Near Gate C13 or C17
Deluxe Room at Concourse B Near Gate B14 or B22
Superior Deluxe at Concourse C Near Gate C 13 or C 17
Executive Room at Concourse B Near Gate B14 or B22
Junior Suite at Concourse C near gate C13 or C17
Junior suite at Concourse B near gate B14 or B22
Deluxe Room at Concourse A Near Gate A1 or A24
Executive Room at Concourse A Near Gate A1 or A24
Junior suite at Concourse A near gate A1 or A24
About this area
Located in Dubai, Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 Hotel is near the airport and near a metro station. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Wafi City Mall and Naif Souq, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Dubai Festival City Mall. Check out an event or a game at Meydan Racecourse, and consider making time for Sharjah Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Airport Terminal 3 Station is 9 minutes by foot.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Dubai Festival City Mall - 67 min drive
- City Centre Deira - 70 min drive
- Dubai Creek - 71 min drive
- American Hospital Dubai - 73 min drive
- Al Ghurair Centre - 75 min drive
- Airport Terminal 3 Station - 9 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 66 min drive
About this property
Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 110.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It's a great location. Central and easy to get around. However from terminal A there are not many signs for directions to the hotel. I had organized for your staff to meet me so it was great but if not I think one would find it a bit difficult to get there.