Overview of Aloft Palm Jumeirah
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
aloft Room, Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
aloft Room, Room, 2 Single Beds, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed (Savvy Room)
aloft, Room, 2 Single Beds, View
aloft, Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, View
About this area
Located on a private beach, Aloft Palm Jumeirah is in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah neighbourhood. Dubai Marina and Burj Al Arab are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Walk and Dubai Marina Mall. Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park are not to be missed.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Aquaventure - 8 min drive
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - 21 min drive
- Burj Al Arab - 21 min drive
- Ski Dubai - 22 min drive
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 22 min drive
- Mall of the Emirates Station - 20 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Open daily.
- East & Seaboard Eatery – Pool-view buffet restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- W Xyz(SM) Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Splash Pool Bar – Poolside bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Aloft Palm Jumeirah
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 125.5 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 750
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 375 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 90 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 125.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The HB option for the Luchador was limited and only available on certain days which we were not informed about.