Overview of WelcomHotel Dwarka - Member ITC Hotel Group
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Executive Double Room (Club)
About this area
Located in Dwarka neighbourhood, WelcomHotel Dwarka - Member ITC Hotel Group is connected to a shopping centre. Iskcon Temple and Rashtrapati Bhavan are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Worldmark and Central Mall. Travelling with kids? Consider Delhi Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Iskcon Temple - 13 min drive
- Central Mall - 28 min drive
- Janakpuri District Centre - 30 min drive
- Worldmark - 31 min drive
- Pacific Mall - 35 min drive
- New Delhi Palam Station - 7 min drive
- Dwarka Sector 10 Station - 7 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Pavilion 75 — 1 min walk
- Shanghai Club — 1 min walk
About this property
WelcomHotel Dwarka - Member ITC Hotel Group
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1000 for adults and INR 500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1040 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: INR 0
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort