Overview of The Taj Mahal Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Taj Club, Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Taj Club, Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in New Delhi, The Taj Mahal Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. India Gate and Nizamuddin Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kasturba Gandhi Marg and Sarojini Nagar Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Delhi Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg - 15 min walk
- India Gate - 17 min walk
- Lodhi Garden - 19 min walk
- Pragati Maidan - 8 min drive
- India Habitat Centre - 9 min drive
- New Delhi Tilak Bridge Station - 4 min drive
- Khan Market Station - 7 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Machan – Garden-view coffee shop with a bar. Open daily. Kids' menu available.
- Varq – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Third on-site dining venue – Open daily.
- House of Ming – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
The Taj Mahal Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. <p>Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.</p>
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for INR 2000.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1450 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4171 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 2000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel
- Taj Mahal New Delhi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Second room service in the mid afternoon. The Chinese restaurant is the best, particularly liked mushroom dim sum.