- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Ashok
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Mini Deluxe Suite
About this area
Located in New Delhi's Chanakyapuri neighbourhood, The Ashok is in the city centre and near the airport. India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhavan are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Travelling with kids? Consider Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Lodhi Garden - 4 min drive
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 4 min drive
- India Habitat Centre - 4 min drive
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 6 min drive
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 7 min drive
- New Delhi Sarojini Nagar Station - 2 min drive
- Race Course Station - 2 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Oudh — 1 min walk
- Frontier — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between midnight and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.