- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Park Plaza Delhi CBD Shahdara
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in New Delhi, Park Plaza Delhi CBD Shahdara is connected to a shopping centre. Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple and Jama Masjid are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple - 26 min drive
- Pragati Maidan - 27 min drive
- Red Fort - 30 min drive
- Jama Masjid - 31 min drive
- Chandni Chowk - 34 min drive
- New Delhi Shahdara Station - 5 min drive
- Welcome Station - 5 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 68 min drive
- Promenade- A coffee shop — 1 min walk
- Chingari — 1 min walk
About this property
Park Plaza Delhi CBD Shahdara
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: INR 2000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 500 for adults and INR 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1600 per room (one way)
- Early check-in fee: INR 2000.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: INR 2000.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort