Overview of Park Inn by Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in New Delhi, Park Inn by Radisson New Delhi IP Extension is in the city centre. Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple and Jama Masjid are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk and Khan Market. Worlds of Wonder and Delhi Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple - 17 min drive
- Pragati Maidan - 20 min drive
- Noida Film City - 22 min drive
- Red Fort - 28 min drive
- Jama Masjid - 29 min drive
- New Delhi Anand Vihar Terminal Station - 5 min drive
- Dilshad Garden Station - 7 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 64 min drive
- RBG Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
About this property
Park Inn by Radisson New Delhi IP Extension
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: INR 1000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The room was in the loacation we wanted, the staff were excellent and helpful and overall the hotel was really nice. The only complaint we had was that as it was January and it was very cold. the room was freezing and there was not heating we were provided with a small electrical heater which was not good enough for the room to warm up. This wasn’t what I’d expect from a 4star hotel. We needed a sleep of comfort as we were very busy during the day. I would stay here again only when it’s hot in India