- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ajmal Khan Road
- 7 min walk
- Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute
- 8 min walk
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- 13 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Hotel Delhi Darbar is located in New Delhi's Karol Bagh neighbourhood. Jantar Mantar and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Ajmal Khan Road - 7 min walk
- Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute - 8 min walk
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital - 11 min walk
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital - 13 min walk
- Rajendra Place - 15 min walk
- Karol Bagh Station - 2 min walk
- New Delhi Sarai Rohilla Station - 4 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Delhi Darbar
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 600 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 175 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 550 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: INR 100.00 per stay
- Valet parking fee: INR 100 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Delhi Darbar
- Hotel Darbar
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The website stated there would be a free airport shuttle, so we chose this hotel. When we checked in, we waited for the front desk staff to finish 4 phone calls, all seemed to be heated arguments, and he then tried to charge us more for a trip to the airport. When we showed the website stating free airport shuttle, he said that it was the fault of the website and they could not provide the service. On top of that, there were several other things that also left a bad impression. The room was dingy, the mini-fridge didn't work, and we were only provided with one towel. The housekeepers left the garbage and dirty laundry in the hallway while they cleaned the rooms, and appeared to be hanging out and watching tv. This hotel is in a good location for shopping, and you can easily walk from Karol Bagh station. However, it had disappointing quality in comparison to other hotels in the same price range.