- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 7 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 6 min drive
- DLF Cyber City
- 8 min drive
- Qutub Minar
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
FabHotel Olivia Suite is located in New Delhi. Qutub Minar and India Gate are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.
- Aerocity - 7 min walk
- DLF Cyber City - 8 min drive
- Qutub Minar - 11 min drive
- Janakpuri District Centre - 17 min drive
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 23 min drive
- Delhi Aero City Station - 8 min walk
- New Delhi Palam Station - 10 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
FabHotel Olivia Suite
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 500 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Room cleanibg during the stay was not done. Even the supplied water bottles are duplicate of bislery.