Overview of The Olive Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premium Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Jetted Tub
Small Studio with Queen bed
About this area
Located in Coromandel, The Olive Motel is in an area with good shopping. Waiau Kauri Grove and Mercury Bay Golf & Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coromandel Historical Museum and Long Bay. Driving Creek Railway and Lost Spring Thermal Pools are also worth visiting.Visit our Coromandel travel guide
- The Coromandel Smoking Co. - 3 min walk
- Coromandel Historical Museum - 14 min walk
- Coromandel Barge Fishing - 19 min walk
- Driving Creek Railway - 4 min drive
- Coromandel Goldfields Centre & Stamper Battery - 5 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 141 min drive
About this property
The Olive Motel
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Olive Motel Coromandel
- Olive Motel
- Olive Coromandel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities