- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Mezquita
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Double Room (Mezquita View)
Superior Double Room (Mezquita View)
Deluxe Double Room (Capilla)
Twin Room (Mezquita View)
Economy Double Room
About this area
Located in Córdoba's Cordoba Old City neighbourhood, Hotel Mezquita is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba and Roman Bridge. Cordoba Botanical Garden and Gardens of the Alcazaba are also worth visiting.Visit our Córdoba travel guide
- Orange Tree Courtyard - 1 min walk
- Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba - 1 min walk
- Calleja de las Flores - 1 min walk
- Casa Arabe - 2 min walk
- Roman Bridge - 4 min walk
- University Campus of Rabanales Station - 20 min drive
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) - 81 min drive
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Bar Santos - 1 min walk
- Los 3 Califas - 1 min walk
- Casa El Pimpo - 1 min walk
- 101 Tapas - 1 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
very,very central ,with plenty of character.Secure and extremely clean