- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Regent's Villa
Choose dates to view prices
House, 5 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Christchurch's Riccarton neighbourhood, this holiday home is in a shopping district and near the airport. Christchurch Gondola is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hagley Park and Sumner Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AMI Stadium or Horncastle Arena.Visit our Christchurch travel guide
- Mona Vale - 15 min walk
- AMI Stadium - 2 min drive
- Christchurch Public Hospital - 3 min drive
- Hagley Park - 6 min drive
- Christchurch Botanic Gardens - 9 min drive
- Christchurch Railway Station - 14 min walk
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 350 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 40 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.