- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kloof Street
- 7 min walk
- Cape Town Medi Clinic
- 16 min walk
- South Africa Library
- 19 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Cape Town, An African Villa is in the historical district. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Signal Hill and Lions Head. Check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium, and consider making time for Two Oceans Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Cape Town travel guide
- Kloof Street - 7 min walk
- Cape Town Medi Clinic - 16 min walk
- South Africa Library - 19 min walk
- Greenmarket Square - 2 min drive
- Signal Hill - 10 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 3 min drive
- Woodstock Station - 5 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
An African Villa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 460 per room (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- African Villa House Cape Town
- African Villa House
- African Villa Cape Town
- African Villa
- An African Villa Cape Town, South Africa
- An African Villa Hotel Cape Town Central
- An African Hotel
- An African Villa Cape Town South Africa
- An African Cape Town
- African Villa Guesthouse Cape Town
- African Villa Guesthouse
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely Bed and Breakfast
Hello, My stay was lovely at An Africa Villa. The owners were very friendly and welcoming. There was lots of information about the local area, city and Western and Eastern Cape attractions. There was a good breakfast served. The location was good, near Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, Seapoint, Camps Bay. I would highly recommend this Bed & Breakfast and would stay there again.