Overview of Mexican Villa Cancun
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located on the beach, this aparthotel is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighbourhood. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Delphinus Dreams. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aquaworld and Ventura Park Cancun.
- Cancun Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Forum Beach - 12 min walk
- Tortuga Beach - 2 min drive
- Langosta Beach - 3 min drive
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 8 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Mexican Villa Cancun
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.