Get an overview of this hotelCairns waterfront resort with casino, rooftop pool
On Trinity Inlet
Nestled along Trinity Inlet, this Cairns hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Cairns Convention Center and a 10-minute walk from the city center. The Great Barrier Reef is within easy reach.
The hotel is the centerpiece of an award-winning resort complex, which features a casino, rooftop pool, and spa tub, 24-hour room service, top-notch restaurants, nightlife, and the Cairns Wildlife Dome.
Balconies, jetted tubs
Guestrooms offer furnished balconies with water or city views, along with smart TVs, connectivity panels, and WiFi. Marble bathrooms have jetted tubs secluded by plantation shutters, separate shower, separate toilet, and double basins. All hotel rooms were gently refurbished July 2013.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pullman Reef Hotel Casino
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
Pullman Reef Hotel Casino features a rooftop outdoor pool and a spa tub. Poolside refreshments are available. The casino offers more than 500 state-of-the-art gaming machines, along with table games. The Casino Sportz Arena features a giant-screen TV.
Perched above the casino, the Cairns Wildlife Dome (surcharge) is enclosed by a 20-metre-high glass dome. Animal residents include parrots, koalas, reptiles, kookaburras, and possums. Bird shows and koala photo opportunities add to the fun.
Tamarind, the hotel's signature restaurant, serves a fusion of Western and Asian cuisine. This award-winning dining venue offers dishes prepared with fresh and local ingredients. Guests can enjoy cocktails on the terrace. Café China showcases the flavors of Peking and Hong Kong. 24-hour room service is available, as well as 3 bar/lounges.
The hotel has 10 meeting facilities totaling 379 square meters, compuiter station and free WiFi access. Valet and self-parking are available (surcharge). An airport shuttle is also available through local Cairns companies at a small fee. Please contact the hotel concierge for booking assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 4080
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 379
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-out
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference center
- Year Built 1996
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Tamarind - This award-winning restaurant serves a fusion of Western and Asian cuisine for breakfast and dinner prepared with fresh and local ingredients. The menu includes miso beef tenderloin, spiced potato and tamarind fritters, and crispy wrapped salmon. There is a cocktail hour with appetizers Thursday through Saturday on Tamarind Terrace.
China Café - This restaurant has Peking and Hong Kong specialties, yum cha, an extensive wine list, a noodle bar, and a verandah.
Vertigo Bar & Lounge - This spot is open Tuesday through Sunday till late, with free live entertainment Wednesday through Sunday.
Casino Sportz Arena - This sports bar with giant-screen TV and flat-screen TVs throughout is located in the casino. Head here for movies and free popcorn Tuesday mornings.
Flinders Bar & Grill - Located in casino, this venue has casual dining and drinks.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 74 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 35 for adults and AUD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 60 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 7.50 (one way), (from 0 to 11 years old)
- Self parking fee: AUD 8 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 74 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Pullman Reef Casino Hotel
- Pullman Reef Hotel
- Pullman Reef Hotel Casino
- Pullman Reef Hotel Casino Cairns
- Accor Reef Hotel
- Cairns Sofitel
- Pullman Reef Hotel Cairns
- Sofitel Cairns
- Pullman Casino Hotel
- Pullman Casino Reef Hotel
- Pullman Hotel Casino
- Pullman Reef
- Pullman Reef Casino
- Pullman Reef Casino Cairns
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.