Overview of The Recoleta Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom
Shared Dormitory, Men only
Standard Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Shared Dormitory, Women only
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's Recoleta neighbourhood, The Recoleta Hostel is near a metro station. Palermo Soho and Galerias Pacifico are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Plaza San Martin and Japanese Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.Visit our Buenos Aires travel guide
- Teatro Colon - 10 min walk
- Plaza San Martin - 13 min walk
- Recoleta Cemetery - 13 min walk
- Obelisk - 16 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico - 18 min walk
- San Martin Station - 9 min walk
- Buenos Aires Retiro Station - 14 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 43 min drive
About this property
The Recoleta Hostel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for self-service breakfast: USD 1 for adults and USD 1 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Mejor buscar otra opcion
La atención muy amable, pero no entregan factura y la limpieza es muy muy deficiente