Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco - 2 min walk
- Brazilian Embassy - 5 min walk
- Plaza San Martin - 6 min walk
- Galerias Pacifico - 14 min walk
- Teatro Colon - 17 min walk
- San Martin Station - 5 min walk
- Buenos Aires Retiro Station - 7 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Le Sud — 1 min walk
- BASA - 4 min walk
- El Mirasol - 5 min walk
- Juana M - 5 min walk
- SushiClub - 5 min walk
About this property
Sofitel Buenos Aires
This Buenos Aires hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cots/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Separate bathtub and shower
- TV channels
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
See similar properties
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.