Overview of Palermo Suites Buenos Aires Hotel & Apartments
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Apartment, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette
Superior Apartment, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette, Garden View
Superior Apartment, 3 Single Beds, Kitchenette, Garden View
Standard Apartment, 2 Single Beds, Kitchenette
Superior Apartment, 2 Single Beds, Kitchenette, Garden View
Superior Apartment, Kitchenette (King bed)
Double Room, 1 King Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Palermo Suites Buenos Aires Hotel & Apartments is in Palermo neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. Palermo Soho and Alto Palermo Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Japanese Garden and Plaza San Martin. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.Visit our Buenos Aires travel guide
- Palermo Soho - 1 min walk
- Plaza Italia - 6 min walk
- Embassy of the United States - 10 min walk
- Alto Palermo Shopping Center - 2 min drive
- Japanese Garden - 2 min drive
- Palermo Station - 3 min walk
- Buenos Aires Palermo Station - 4 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Palermo Suites Buenos Aires Hotel & Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Amenities
Location was very good, continental breakfast excellent, registration desk was very helpful. My experience was that I had to manage my own luggage to my room..not a big deal as elevator and room very close proximity.