- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Cyan Recoleta Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, City View
Suite, City View
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's Recoleta neighbourhood, Cyan Recoleta Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Recoleta Cultural Center and Teatro Colon are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include N. S. Pilar Parish and El Ateneo Grand Splendid. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.Visit our Buenos Aires travel guide
- Recoleta Cemetery - 1 min walk
- Recoleta Mall - 2 min walk
- Recoleta Cultural Center - 3 min walk
- N. S. Pilar Parish - 3 min walk
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes - 7 min walk
- Buenos Aires Saldias Station - 3 min drive
- Pueyrredon Station (Santa Fe) - 16 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Cyan Recoleta Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 100 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Noisy. It would be nice to have room service. There is only one 220v converter. Staff is amazing, bilingual. Breakfast is great. Location couldn’t be better