Very clean. Staff helpful. Room had defective shower head, and only one glass for 2 people. Breakfast fare seemed like first come first serve as not much left for us although it wasn't end of breakfast period. Neighbourhood requires taxi or transit to visit outside immediate streets because neighbouring areas are not easily walkable.
Overview of 248 Finisterra Hotel Boutique Argentino
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Buenos Aires's Palermo neighbourhood, 248 Finisterra Hotel Boutique Argentino is in the entertainment district and near the airport. Palermo Soho and Alto Palermo Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Japanese Garden and Plaza San Martin. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Luna Park or La Bombonera.
- Palermo Soho - 14 min walk
- Embassy of the United States - 18 min walk
- Japanese Garden - 3 min drive
- Alto Palermo Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Plaza Italia - 7 min drive
- Ministro Carranza Station - 13 min walk
- Buenos Aires February 3 Station - 8 min walk
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 60 min drive
About this property
248 Finisterra Hotel Boutique Argentino
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 32.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.