Our Eurostar Train was cancelled due to the strikes in France, Unable to travel to Brussels our holiday was cancelled. A full refund from Eurostar unfortunately the Ibis Hotel refused a refund.
- Brussels South Railway Station
- 4 min walk
- Manneken Pis Statue
- 17 min walk
- Brussels Beer Project
- 11 min drive
- Brussels (ZYR-Brussels Midi Train Station)
- 1 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Brussels, ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi is in the city centre and near a metro station. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Belgian Comic Strip Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include La Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at King Baudouin Stadium, or consider Forest National for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Porte de Hal-Hallepoort Station is 5 minutes by foot and Lemonnier Station is 7 minutes.Visit our Brussels travel guide
- Brussels South Railway Station - 4 min walk
- Manneken Pis Statue - 17 min walk
- Place du Grand Sablon - 19 min walk
- Brussels City Hall - 4 min drive
- La Grand Place - 4 min drive
- Brussels Bruxelles-Midi Station - 5 min walk
- Porte de Hal-Hallepoort Station - 5 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 21 min drive
- Brussels Beer Project - 11 min drive
About this property
ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Hotel
- ibis Gare Midi Hotel
- ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- ibis Gare Midi
- Accor Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Belgium
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities