For the price paid, it was a very disappointing experience.
The access areas (main lobby and hall ways) smelt like an Indian takeaway shop.
The room itself was outdated, and very unclean. Scuff marks all over the walls and the kitchen was missing utensils.
There was mould in the bathrooms - shower and nearby to the sink. There was only one air conditioner, in the main area, which was insufficient to cool down the living area let alone the two bedrooms as well. There were cheap ($15 from Target) fans that were stashed in the bedroom cupboards which were faulty, and there are no ceiling fans at all. The stay was in February, so in the middle of summer this is utterly disgraceful. I had to have several cold showers just to keep myself from constantly sweating, it was disgusting.
In addition the room was so dusty that I had severe allergy attacks every time I stepped foot in there.
I booked this hotel as I had an operation and required somewhere comfortbale to stay for recovery time prior to flying home, that was nearby to the hospital and to the surgeon.