Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with bar/lounge and coffee shop/café
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Saint-Pol-de-Leon, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from St-Pol-de-Leon Cathedral and within 3 mi (5 km) of Exotic and Botanical Garden of Roscoff and La Maison des Johnnies et de l'Oignon Rose de Roscoff. Notre-Dame de Croaz Batz is 3 mi (4.9 km) away.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 19 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities that guests will find include hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel du Cheval Blanc
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hôtel du Cheval Blanc is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 13 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7 and EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 13 per night
- du Cheval Blanc Saint-Pol-de-Leon
- Hotel Du Cheval Blanc France/Saint-Pol-De-Leon
- Hôtel du Cheval Blanc Saint-Pol-de-Leon
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in