Get an overview of this hotelBoston's Back Bay, adjacent to Prudential Center
Popular property highlights
Back Bay convenience
This hotel in Boston's historic Back Bay provides indoor access to the Hynes Convention Center, the Prudential Center, Copley Place malls, numerous shops and restaurants, as well as a subway station.
Guests of the Sheraton Boston Hotel have complimentary use of an 18-meter swimming pool with retractable roof; a fitness area, 24-hour business center, and meeting rooms are also on site.
This Boston hotel's 1,220 nonsmoking guestrooms offer Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds with a plush mattress, luxe lines and a duvet, along with in-room wireless (high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Boston Hotel
Centrally located to suit business and leisure travelers, the Sheraton Boston Hotel features an 18-meter indoor swimming pool with retractable roof, two restaurants, and an on-site Starbucks cafe.
In addition to its extensive meeting space, the hotel offers a well-equipped 24-hour business center and kiosks with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The hotel also features an exhibit space. Pets are allowed for free. This is a smoke-free property and suitable for children.
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 29
- Shopping on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 69998
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 1,220
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 50
- Conference space size (meters) - 6503
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Apropos - Featuring a superb traditional breakfast with a creative twist, Apropos, open daily, is set in a dramatic open kitchen creating an energizing, yet comfortable atmosphere. Warm woods and modern fabrics make our contemporary restaurant a cozy place to enjoy flavorful and healthy choices. Enjoy a traditional New England breakfast accompanied by impeccable service. Tantalizing menus options – from egg sandwiches to hot and satisfying pancakes topped with 100% Vermont Maple Syrup – make Apropos a great spot to start your day.
SideBar - This is the perfect place for a relaxed dining experience. Relax in our lush, high-back chairs with throw pillows while enjoying your favorite classic cocktail. This lounge is the ideal spot for a casual rendezvous.
Starbucks - Located in the lobby, this is a mandatory stop for those seeking a quick way to wake up before a long day. Big, padded easy chairs in the picture window promote relaxing with a cup of java each morning. Starbucks offers free wireless internet access.
Guests have complimentary use of the hotel's impressive pool, an 18-meter indoor/outdoor pool beneath a vaulted, retractable roof.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Boston Hotel Sheraton
- Boston Sheraton
- Boston Sheraton Hotel
- Hotel Boston Sheraton
- Hotel Sheraton Boston
- Sheraton Boston
- Sheraton Boston Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Boston
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.