- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater (Emerald)
Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater (Sapphire)
Room, Resort View (1 Double Bed, Overwater)
Pool Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater
Premium Pool Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Brando Bora Bora)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Brando Bora Bora)
Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater (Diamond Otemanu)
Villa, 1 Double Bed, Overwater (Diamond)
About this area
Located in Bora Bora, InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa is on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mt. Otemanu and Le Meridien Beach. Parasailing and windsurfing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Bora Bora travel guide
- Mt. Hue - 17 min walk
- Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora - 3 min drive
- Bora Bora Lagoonarium - 3 min drive
- Moti Piti Aau Beach - 4 min drive
- Le Meridien Beach - 4 min drive
- Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) - 108 min drive
- The Sands — 1 min walk
- The Corail — 1 min walk
About this property
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa
Awards and affiliations
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: 1.695 per cent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: XPF 4053.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 7334 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 3667 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.