- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Galeria Real
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
About this area
Hotel Galeria Real is located in Bogotá. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Gold Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Park 93 and Monserrate. Salitre Magico and Bogota Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Javeriana University - 5 min drive
- Simon Bolivar Park - 5 min drive
- U.S. Embassy Bogotá - 8 min drive
- Corferias - 16 min drive
- National University of Colombia - 23 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Galeria Real
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
I like this hotel, everyone is very nice and helpful they always welcome me
Pros: I like the area, close to many shops and restaurants
Cons: Internet connections