- Ulster Hall
- 10 min walk
- St. George's Market
- 11 min walk
- The Hideout
- 5 min walk
- Katy Daley's
- 7 min walk
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Hotel Belfast is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Titanic Belfast and Waterfront Hall are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lisburn Road and St. George's Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter) or Windsor Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Ulster Hall - 10 min walk
- St. George's Market - 11 min walk
- Belfast City Hall - 13 min walk
- Waterfront Hall - 14 min walk
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre - 18 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 11 min walk
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) - 13 min drive
- The Gasworks Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Gasworks Bar — 1 min walk
- The Hideout - 5 min walk
- Katy Daley's - 7 min walk
- The Rock Garden - 7 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel Belfast
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Radisson Blu - well done you😉
A free upgrade always gets a 'first-time' stay in an hotel off to a great start! The hotel is comfortable, well located, service is excellent as is the quality of the food. A very comfortable and enjoyable stay.