- Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- 14 min walk
- Grand Palace
- 19 min walk
- Central Embassy
- 20 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 47 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Yes Kaosan is located in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood. Temple of the Emerald Buddha and Grand Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sanamluang and Lumphini Park. Bangkok Riverside and Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World are not to be missed.
- Bangkok Riverside - 5 min walk
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha - 14 min walk
- Grand Palace - 19 min walk
- Wat Pho - 2 min drive
- Wat Arun - 6 min drive
- Yommarat - 3 min drive
- Nana BTS Station - 8 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Central Embassy - 20 min drive
About this property
Parking and public transport
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities