- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Phoenix Hotel Bangkok
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the suburbs, The Phoenix Hotel Bangkok is in Bangkok's Lat Krabang neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Mega Bangna and Seacon Square are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Siam Park City. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Rajamangala Stadium.
- The Paseo Mall - 7 min drive
- Siam Park City - 23 min drive
- Mega Bangna - 23 min drive
- Suan Luang Rama IX Park - 25 min drive
- Talad Rod Fai Night Market - 26 min drive
- Bangkok Khlong Tan Station - 16 min drive
- Ladkrabang Station - 17 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Catch Up Cafe — 1 min walk
About this property
The Phoenix Hotel Bangkok
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: THB 150 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very close to airport and the have transport to the airport each hour