- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, City View
Junior Suite, City View
About this area
In the city centre, Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18 is in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Erawan Shrine and Victory Monument are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Sanamluang. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World if you're travelling with kids. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 7 min drive
- Erawan Shrine - 8 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 11 min drive
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 12 min drive
- Asok Railway Station - 2 min drive
- Asoke BTS Station - 7 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Mezza Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Sway Pool Bar — 1 min walk
- Central Embassy - 2 min drive
About this property
Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 3000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 412 for adults and THB 185 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Its a smallish hotel that shows wear, scratches on wooden parts, small holes in sheets, towels that are fraying, but hotel does a decent job of maintaining a clean environment. one side of the hotel is right next to a dingy apt bldg, so theres a good chance the view wont be great. deep soaking tub is there as advertised and although it takes some time to fill up, it was nice amenity for the pricing point. the front desk staff are corteouscourteous and professional. the rooms seemed to be well insulated enough that i didnt hear much noise during my stay which is greatly appreciated as that is not always tge case for hotels of this price range in Bangkok. I can see myself staying again in the future but I may opt for a hotel that is even shorter of a walk to BTS station.