- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Indra Regent Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Economy Studio, 1 Double Bed
Superior Triple Room
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Accessible, City View
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, City View
Junior Suite, 2 Double Beds
About this area
In the city centre, Indra Regent Hotel is in Bangkok's Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Erawan Shrine and Victory Monument are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Pratunam Market and Platinum Fashion Mall. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Ratchaprarop Station is 3 minutes by foot.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Baiyoke Tower II - 1 min walk
- Wholesale Market (Pratunam) - 5 min walk
- Pratunam Market - 6 min walk
- Platinum Fashion Mall - 8 min walk
- Pantip Plaza - 9 min walk
- Ratchaprarop Station - 3 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 9 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Botanica — 1 min walk
- Indian restaurant — 1 min walk
- Central Embassy - 9 min drive
About this property
Indra Regent Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1000.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 3000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 380 for adults and THB 300 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: THB 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle
- Early check-in fee: THB 600 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: THB 1000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Indra Regent Hotel Bangkok
- Indra Regent Hotel
- Indra Regent Bangkok
- Indra Regent
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stay at the junior suite room with 2 rooms. Booked with specification of 5 guest , paid extra for the 5th person. Room inside no extra bed or arrangement for the 5th person eg. ,4 towel, 4 mineral water..... need to go to lobby to argue for the 5th breadfast in the morning despite having pay for 5 guest. Lousy sevices and attitude, definitley will not recommend.