Overview of Centara Grand at CentralWorld
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior World - King
Deluxe World - King
Deluxe World - Twin
Deluxe World Family - Twin
Premium World - King
World Club - King
World Club Deluxe - King
World Club Deluxe - Twin
World Club Premium - King
Executive Suite - King
World Executive Suite - King and Twin
Grand Deluxe - King
Grand Deluxe - Twin
Grand Deluxe Hollywood
Grand Family Premium - King+King
About this area
Located in Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, Centara Grand at CentralWorld is connected to a shopping centre. Trimurti Shrine and Ganesha Shrine are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CentralWorld Shopping Complex and Platinum Fashion Mall. Ready for a night out? Consider Central Embassy.
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 3 min walk
- Ganesha Shrine - 3 min walk
- Trimurti Shrine - 3 min walk
- Siam Paragon Mall - 9 min walk
- Platinum Fashion Mall - 9 min walk
- Siam BTS Station - 7 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 19 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 21 min drive
- The World — 1 min walk
- CRU Champagne Bar — 1 min walk
- Central Embassy - 16 min walk
About this property
Centara Grand at CentralWorld
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 2000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: THB 942 for adults and THB 471 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3500 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort