- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Premier)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View (Premier)
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Suan Luang Rama IX Park, while Jim Thompson House and Siam Niramit Theater are cultural highlights. Consider Central Embassy for a night out, and don't miss Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World if you're travelling with kids.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 3 min drive
- Erawan Shrine - 5 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 6 min drive
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 18 min drive
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 21 min drive
- Thong Lo BTS Station - 3 min walk
- Bangkok Khlong Tan Station - 10 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 35 min drive
- 57th Street — 1 min walk
- The District — 1 min walk
- Central Embassy - 18 min drive
About this property
Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1766.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 701 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1766.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
- Bangkok Marriott Sukhumvit
- Liked: Staff & service
Bus center is in a counter in the coffee shop, no gift shop, taxi hard to get, bed beginning to sag. Morning breakfast Buffett is just ok. Won't recommend this hotel.