- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Bally Suite Sukhumvit
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Suite, 1 Double Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighbourhood, Bally Suite Sukhumvit is in the city centre and near a metro station. Erawan Shrine and Victory Monument are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Sanamluang. Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Bangkok Riverside are not to be missed.
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 15 min walk
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 13 min drive
- Erawan Shrine - 15 min drive
- Lumphini Park - 15 min drive
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 16 min drive
- Phrom Phong BTS Station - 11 min walk
- Asok Railway Station - 13 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Central Embassy - 12 min drive
About this property
Bally Suite Sukhumvit
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 800.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 220 for adults and THB 110 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit Hotel
- D Varee Diva Bally Hotel
- D Varee Diva Bally Sukhumvit
- D Varee Diva Bally
- Bally`s Studio Suites Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Ballys Studio Hotel Sukhumvit
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Pictures are deceiving and property was hard to find. Only access was in a tight alley. Not a three star hotel whatsoever. Cleanliness was poor and our shower was dirty upon arrival. Would never recommend.