Overview of The Lima Place
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Ayutthaya, The Lima Place is near a train station. Ayutthaya Historical Park and Wat Yai Chaimongkon are local landmarks and Ayutthaya Elephant Village is one of the area's attractions.Visit our Ayutthaya travel guide
- Wat Ayuthaya - 7 min drive
- Ayuthaya Floating Market - 8 min drive
- Ayutthaya Elephant Village - 9 min drive
- Elephant Kraal - 13 min drive
- Wat Na Phra Men - 13 min drive
- Ayutthaya Ban Ma Station - 5 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 66 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Lima Place
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: THB 150 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 241.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Excellent value for money
Pros: Value for money
Location: Located further from attractions, but the rate makes up for it.