Overview of Awaroa Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Awaroa, Awaroa Lodge is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Abel Tasman National Park and Abel Tasman Coast Track.
- Totaranui Beach - 12 min drive
- Golden Bay Kayaks - 37 min drive
- Tata Beach - 37 min drive
- Te Waikoropupu Springs - 61 min drive
- Little Kaiteriteri Beach - 116 min drive
- Pizzeria — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25.00 and NZD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff were friendly and genuinely helpful. The food in the restaurant was lovely.