- Little Kaiteriteri Beach
- 111 min drive
- Kaiteriteri Beach
- 113 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Awaroa, Awaroa Lodge is near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Abel Tasman Coast Track, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Abel Tasman National Park and Totaranui Beach.
- Little Kaiteriteri Beach - 111 min drive
- Kaiteriteri Beach - 113 min drive
- Nelson (NSN) - 147 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pizzeria – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering pizza. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property located in Abel Tasman National Park, and is not accessible by road. Guests must arrange transport either by helicopter or sea shuttle prior to their stay. For more details, please contact this property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 10.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25.00 and NZD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Peppers Awaroa Hotel
- Peppers Awaroa
- Awaroa Hotel Nelson
- Awaroa Hotel Abel Tasman National Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hidden Nature Hotel
The lodge is absolutely gorgeous! We had a beautiful time here very relaxing, you can really enjoy the Abel Tasman walks and beautiful places if you stay here! You can ser beautiful birds and wake up listen to the birds! The staff is really friendly and helpful, thank you very much to everyone to making our trip to New Zealand even better! I would give a suggestion to the management, it would be great if you could have more free choices over breakfast and snacks, the menu is good but good improve, giving the guests more free choices! All good hope to come back one day!