- Mt. Eden Domain
- 28 min walk
- Alexandra Park
- 4 min drive
- ASB Showgrounds
- 4 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Motel 80 is located in Auckland. Auckland War Memorial Museum and Aotea Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park. Check out an event or a game at Spark Arena, and consider making time for Auckland Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Mt. Eden Domain - 28 min walk
- Alexandra Park - 4 min drive
- Auckland War Memorial Museum - 4 min drive
- ASB Showgrounds - 4 min drive
- Auckland Domain - 5 min drive
- Auckland Remuera Station - 11 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Sunday: 8 AM-10 PM</li></ul> This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 12.00 for adults and NZD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Motel 80 Auckland
- Motel 80
- 80 Auckland
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Motel needs some serious renovations, for example our window and door to the back area could not be opened and the ceiling in our bathroom falling in due to some serious looking water damage. The only good thing was how nice and friendly the staff were.