Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Auckland apartment in Auckland Central Business District, walk to Queen Street Shopping District
Popular property highlights
Located in Auckland Central Business District, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Britomart Transport Centre and Queen Street Shopping District. University of Auckland and Sky Tower are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free apartment has self parking and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 60 apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Free WiFi and living rooms are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel
The apartment offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This Art Deco apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2009
- Number of floors - 18
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Separate living room
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Little India - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 15.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Deposit: NZD 50.00 per stay
- Self parking fee: NZD 25.00 per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Celestion Waldorf
- Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel
- Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel Auckland
- Celestion Waldorf Auckland
- Waldorf Apartments Hotel
- Waldorf Celestion
- Waldorf Celestion Apartments Hotel
- Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel Auckland, New Zealand
- Celestion Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Celestion Waldorf Apartments
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert