- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Vailima Hillside Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Apia, Vailima Hillside Apartments is in an area with good shopping. Faleata Golf Course and Papaseea Sliding Rocks are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Papapapaitai Falls and Togitogiga Waterfall.Visit our Apia travel guide
- Robert Louis Stevenson Museum - 4 min walk
- Falemataaga – The Museum of Samoa - 7 min drive
- Fish Market - 9 min drive
- Apia Park - 9 min drive
- Fugalei Fresh Produce Market - 9 min drive
- Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) - 59 min drive
About this property
Vailima Hillside Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 65 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 7 PM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Brilliant family accomodation huge apartments.
Loved the area and especially the apartment. Huge living areas outdoor areas were beautiful with lots of outdoor areas to relax. Beds were comfortable. Having three bathrooms for a family of 6 a real bonus. Hosts were helpful and fast communication at all times. Pool area was great for everyone to cool off. Big kitchen and laundry was great for families came home with clean clothes. Thank you very much we will be back.